Ragnarok Online 2 (RO2) CBT Ended

Dear Asgardians,

After CBT, all characters and datas will be wiped. While for the preservation of IGN will be bound exclusively to your account only.

Stay tune for our latest patch for the OBT. Old client that are downloaded and installed CAN be updated by patching your CBT client. OBT will be scheduled on the 27th of December 2012.

Remember to download and install the client in advance to avoid congested traffic in the servers and also get your playpark ID ready.

Thank you and see you all in OBT!!!





***Official News pls visit RO2 Official FB Page

1 comment:

  1. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers.Pray for powers equal to your tasks.Then the doing of work shall be no miracle, but you shall be the miracle guild wars 2 gold, fear not that the life shall come to an end, but rather fear that it shall never have a beginning guild wars 2 gold.

    I love you not for the things you would bring to me but to accept everything you could bring Cheap Minecraft Gift Code, he true love is not for showing, but I am sure that even if all other people abandon me, you will still be my side Buy Xbox Live Points, I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you Ultimate Game Card

    ReplyDelete